Have a rest .. play a game..

2008年12月11日 星期四

Happy Birthday to Daniel + bird people gathering

My friend ting ni ... wana me write some english blog to her.. so i think i will try my best lol.. since my english so poor.. then continuous blog maybe will occur a lot of grammar mistakes + vacabulary mistakes.. hope everyone wont mind.. ^^
ok.. let start..
today, i means 10-12-2008 ,is my another good friend birthday. His name is Daniel, we owas cal him as "niao niao" or big bird. He, James, and I were good friends, but now the frienship stop because of James leave us . Probably is miscommunication between us.. and i dont knw?? i also wonder, i juz can wish James , all the best and happy belated birthday, may your dream all come true..
now we procesed to our main character --> Daniel ~
We celebrated his birthday at the same place three years ago, At Moli Cafe..
our bird people are long time dint gather since the genting trip.
I got nothing to said and i also dont knw how to describe..
all i can said is .. WE ARE HAPPY to gather again... and always wish James all the best in his future.. May GOD bless him.. ^^



Me + tantan

Me and Gary ( Daniel's Housemate)

The red shirt is Elena ( my roomates, a.k.a daniel friend lo)
See ~` Daniel face handsome ^^..
haha.. me and tantan is murder for daniel face ~~ haha..

Happy Birthday, DAniel...

they said wana all male take photo,but why i included?? sad..

Me + sin yee.

Chuin pei ~~

Yun ying and me..

Beside me is arn chee
haha.. elena, why your face like that ??
sai hou and arn chee SS ing..
CC and me.. long time dint see him liao..
Mei fong + arn chee
Finally i can take photo with daniel.. he so popular tonight.
they always want me as male.. sob.sob.
all the guys forcing me to kiss daniel as birthday wish..i so malu..
see.. they forcing me ~~
Yeah.. I am the photographer..so cant include as female.. sob.sob.
CC and sai hou feeding cake to daniel.. y they look so sissy?

sai hou feeding chocolate..
the paper write" can not be eat" haha.. then how we going to handle the birthday cake ??
Birthday cake.

16 則留言:

thomas 提到...

why suddenly u use english to type ur post?
o, wishing them happy birthday,getting 1 yr older....haha......

蓝色海鸟 提到...

=tom=
i got mention lol.
My friend is ABC,but she wan read my blog owas.. so i TERPAKSA today specially wrtie english for her in once lol.. next blog will chinese again.. dont wori.. my english so poor..

thomas 提到...

o...haha...
ur english is poor?nono, we all sama sama poor....haha........

hueycze 提到...

happy birthday to ur fren~~
may all the dream come true~

蓝色海鸟 提到...

hueycze
thx for wishing lol
next time i sure write in Chinese again.. feel weird..

xiao E 提到...

帮你祝福他!!!

生日快乐哦~~

:)

Abigail 提到...

happy birthday to ur fren har..=D

蓝色海鸟 提到...

=西瓜=
thx for wishing.. i will tell him..

kiki
thx a lot... he so good..so many friends wish him.. me le ? nobody wish me.sob.sob.. haha ..nvm la.. as long as my friend all happy ^^

Jooh 提到...

happy bday 2 ur frenz!:)

匿名 提到...

喔~好多照片哦!!
你也有收集明信片吗??

蓝色海鸟 提到...

焕景*jooh*
thx for wishing.. ^^

=小薰妈=
没有收集,不过如果看到漂亮的,我就会收起来咯~ 算收集吗??

大笨猫 提到...

忽然看到你讲英文
感觉好怪好怪
我是不是进错部落格了?-___-

~珊姑娘~ 提到...

yalor, y suddenly use english! hehe....

so many frens, so happy ne ^^


happy bday to ur fren!

-天空之城- 提到...

我的照片~
Omg~
闪人·

蓝色海鸟 提到...

蓝色雨
没有啦,没有进错咯,这里是蓝色海鸟的天空~

~珊姑娘
没办法咯,因为一个不会华文的朋友要求下,就这一篇是英文的咯~

-天空之城-
你的照片不错啊~ 蛮帅的~ (心虚中~~ )

lock 提到...

玩砸蛋糕呀! 怕怕!