Have a rest .. play a game..

2009年5月22日 星期五

Coming....

Ok.. i admit it..
i really have no mood to study and NOW using library computer to updated this things ~~
HAHA
I just wana tell something to everyone !!
my new blog coming soon..
will related it to my recent life SURE including how i preapred my final exam in library recently ( part2) and my friends ( actually is Gabriel'd friend) from shah alam, Hsien Chung,Jeannie, and How visit Melaka today !! For sure i will take a lot of photo.. ^^
Last time when saw Hsien Chung also forgetto take photo.so to9 i wont miss it !!

Ok. now i will go back for study.
C u lol..

ps: who is Hsien Chung ?? This is HIM
a guy who wearing NICE hat ~

4 則留言:

thomas 提到...

gambatea in ur study....

蓝色海鸟 提到...

=tom=
Thx..how are you recently ??

Jeannie 提到...

Whoa~ Suddenly my name appears in ur blog.. So bangga~ xD

Jeannie 提到...

Whoa~ Suddenly my name appears in ur blog.. So bangga~ xD